The power of sound healing therapy
When allowing yourself to let go and be fully open during a sound therapy session you may experience one of the many physical, mental and emotional health benefits such as reduced anxiety, stress, improved sleep, reduced pain and inflammation, lower cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure.
Specific frequencies and sounds are used to reattune our energies, bring back our bodies to harmony and re alignment. Sound vibrations open, clear and balance chakras, releasing any blocked energy.
Lay back, relax and let the beautiful melodies transport you to a place of peace and serenity whilst healing your body and soul at OM Yoga Show's new sound healing open class area. Take part in these unmissable FREE classes:
- Feel and Heal with Himalayan Singing Bowl with Dipesh Munakarmi. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. How you could use the Himalayan bowl it for personal healing and professionally for yoga, meditation and therapy.
- Shamanic Journey to Discover Your Spirit Animal with Fabian-Carlos Guhl. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. A sound healing journey and guided meditation to help you identify your spirit animal.
- Sound Medicine with Sophie Russell. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. An immersive journey of sound, giving your body and mind a chance to really let go and unwind.
- The Kirtan Band with Sulek Ruparell. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. A selection of authentic mantra, chants and kirtan with vocals, harmonium, tabla and guitar.
- Voice Yoga - Free Your Body, Find Your Voice with Katie Hockley. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. Learn how our own sound can be used to free tensions in the body, whilst simultaneously creating more space & freedom to find your true voice.
- Vibrate with Tiik and Tibetan Sound Bowl Meditation Circle with Spiritual Tiik. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. A meditation class promoting beautiful souls to dive deeper into a sense of calm and healing through sound waves.
- Devotional Chanting with Siri Sadhana Kaur. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. Join and express your unique sound whilst blending and being uplifted by the collective resonance and rhythm.
- Yoga Nidra and Sound Journey with Sandra and Sofia Barnes. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. Release & receive. Nurture & nourish. Welcome the body to simply be, as your senses guide you, with awareness through the vessel that is you.
- Put Fire in Your Voice with Michael Hutchinson. Free admission included in your entrance ticket. Each of us has a fire centre, known as Maṇipūraka Chakra. It’s situated between your breastbone and your navel. It is from this centre that your energy for speech arises.
Explore the showcase of 250 exhibitors who are on hand to provide you with a range of yoga accessories, clothing, jewellery, superfoods and much more. You certainly won't be short of things to do at the OM Yoga Show!
Register for your FREE show guide at omyogashow.com. Entrance tickets to the OM Yoga Show are now available to book online at omyogashow.com. All OM Yoga Show tickets include entry to the Mind Body Soul Experience which is running side by side in the hall next door.
OM Yoga Show
13th, 14th & 15th October 2023
Alexandra Palace, London, N22 7AY
Friday 11am - 6pm | Saturday 10am - 6pm | Sunday 10am - 5pm
One Day - £20
Two Day - £36
Three Day - £48
Children under 16 - Free
Tickets are available at omyogashow.com
For further information and images or to arrange an interview, please contact Victoria Willmott on
01787 224040 | email@example.com