1. Visit the new sound healing area. Join teachers offering FREE sound bowl healings, shamanic ceremonies, kirtan and devotional chanting to heal your body and soul.
2. Book a Hot Pod Yoga Session. Pre bookable at £10 a session. Step into an immersive pod filled with calming scents and move to relaxing beats in 37 degree heat.
3. Visit the Virgin Active Open Class Area. Participate in one of the three FREE Virgin Active yoga sessions held throughout each day.
4. Yogi Power Children’s Area. Enjoy a variety of fun FREE yoga classes as well as ideas on how to support children through big emotions from toddlers to teens. FREE admission to OM Yoga Show for under 16's.
5. The British Wheel of Yoga Yoga Area. Three accredited expert British Wheel of Yoga teachers are leading FREE classes each day. Deepen your practice and try something new!
6. Lecture Area. Choose from over 70 FREE lectures. Learn and expand your yogic knowledge on topics such how to have a more peaceful period, self care & embracing sensuality, motivational talks and aromatherapy.
7. OM Yoga Magazine Stand - FREE goody bag when subscribing. Visit stand M3 and receive a FREE goody bag when subscribing to OM Yoga Magazine. The November issue is available to buy at a special show price of £2 instead of £5.99.
8. Visit Hush Hush Food Stand. When you are feeling peckish be sure to visit stand M9. Try one of their vegetarian/vegan quiches, pastries or filo pies, freshly prepared using no processed ingredients. Simply delicious!
9. Mind Body Soul Experience. FREE admission included in your entrance ticket. Listen to inspiring talks, celebrate YOU and meet like minded people at Mind Body Soul Experience which is running alongside OM Yoga Show. Covering complementary health, spiritual awareness and personal development, the show is unique, helping you be the best you can be.
10. Get Some Retail Therapy. Shop at over 250 stands offering a full range of yoga and wellbeing products services including yoga clothes, equipment, accessories, jewellery, superfoods and retreats. Find everything you need to lead the ultimate yogic lifestyle!
Register for your FREE show guide at omyogashow.com. Entrance tickets to the OM Yoga Show are now available to book online at omyogashow.com. All OM Yoga Show tickets include entry to the Mind Body Soul Experience which is running side by side in the hall next door.
OM Yoga Show
13th, 14th & 15th October 2023
Alexandra Palace, London, N22 7AY
Friday 11am - 6pm | Saturday 10am - 6pm | Sunday 10am - 5pm
One Day - £20
Two Day - £36
Three Day - £48
Children under 16 - Free
Tickets are available at omyogashow.com
For further information and images or to arrange an interview, please contact Victoria Willmott on
01787 224040 | firstname.lastname@example.org